12.15.2011

Sarah + Jake Wedding


Here is Sarah and Jakes gorgeous wedding, shot in Las Vegas, Nevada. Working with Sarah and Jake over the past six months was a blast. Our styles are very similar, so we were able to work great together! It can be a bit stressful to travel, but Sarah's family was so kind and welcoming to me, the whole day was a blast.
Announcement Design: Sarah Steffen and Peri of Write or Invite (writeorinvite@yahoo.com)
Videographer: Adam Zielinski (www.adamzfilm.com)
Flowers: Flowers by Michelle (flowersbymichelle@gmail.com)
Catering: TPC Summerlin
DJ: Braden Simmons
Reception Center: TPC Summerlin (MelissaCabello@pgatourtpc.com)
Cake: Sugar's Bakery
Wedding Dress: designed by Sarah Steffen and made by Yuki Moyers of Tabasa
Suit: studiosuits.com

5 comments:

  1. SUPER pretty colors. As soon as I saw the first image I thought... that doens't look like Salt Lake... that looks like Vegas! lol When I went to WPPI last year a girlfriend and I swung by to check it out! YOu did great, good job! Love the colors! I think my favorite is that cake though. I loved the colors of the whole event, that is totally my style, but that cake is so far gone martha stewart it kills me. LOL Also, the groomsmen who looks a tid bit disturbed that the bridesmaid turned towards him in the posed shot totally cracked me. Just what a shot like that should be. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know her! And this is easily one of the prettiest weddings you've ever shot. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i quite like your own composing ,their so understandable ,enjoyable as well as simple to read .. thx .
    RS Gold
    Buy Diablo 3 Items

    ReplyDelete
  4. We completely understand the woman's! Which is actually very easily among the lovliest wedding ceremonies you have actually chance. I really like the actual photos!

    LOL elo boosting


    Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover