9.22.2011

Vanessa + Luke Wedding

This wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony had to be moved inside because of the rain, but it actually really helped to set the mood of the wedding. The doors were left open and the couple stood just inside, so we could see (and smell) the rain in the background. I loved how much this couple trusted me. They were so willing to try ANYTHING I asked of them. When couples aren't willing, I find that there are lots of missed opportunities for amazing shots, so I always appreciate my clients that have total faith in me!

Reception center: Sundance
Dress: Shawna Shauers
Hair/makeup: Katelyn Graham at Amara salon
Shoes: Nordstrom
Jewelry: Nordstrom
Flowers/wedding planner: Christena Buonforte with Petal play. She did all décor for the reception
Catering: Sundance
Cakes: The Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Wedding Reception Photos - Find the perfect wedding reception pictures at WeddingWire. Browse through thousands of wedding photos at wedding venues. Chicago wedding venues

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover