6.01.2011

Tracy + Kyle Bridals



I was SO excited when Tracy was willing to try a real flower headband for me! I am in LOVE with real flower headbands, and am looking forward to wearing one at my wedding on Friday. I thought Tracy's natural beauty would go perfect with this headband. The headband was made by Nannette York who does floral and decor for Sleepy Ridge. Check out her blog at nannetteyork.blogspot.com

PS I LOVE doing "first looks". This one turned out great...


































4 comments:

  1. I adore Tracy and I am so excited to see everything she decided for her wedding! I know its going to be beautiful... A lot like these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! best ring shots ever too :)
    what lens do you use if you don't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Beautiful bride, beautiful dress, beautiful everything. Where were these pictures taken? I've been looking for a good field like this to take my bridals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!

    Irina

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover