4.04.2011

Jessica + Bryan Engagements



When Jessica and Bryan said they wanted to use a boat in their shoot, I was so excited. The hard part was finding a boat and pond that we could use! I am having my wedding at Conrad Ranch, and fortunately, they have a few ponds and a boat that they allowed us to use. But of course, using a boat in pictures during March is not an easy thing. We ended up having to reschedule a few times due to issues with the snow. We were FINALLY able to do it and I'm glad we held out rather than switching to a different idea. I just love how the pictures turned out, Jessica and Bryan are GREAT to photograph, they are very photogenic and natural in front of the camera.


































3 comments:

  1. i love jessica! beautiful job alix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Are you posting pics of your wedding on here?

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover