4.01.2011

Chelsea + Todd Engagements



Chelsea and Todd are one beautiful couple. Chelsea had some really amazing dresses.. exactly what I love to see! I found a really unique location that is one of my favorite spots I've ever shot at! Chelsea and Todd wanted to incorporate the things they bonded over when they first met. They both love book and movies, so we incorporated books and an old video camera into the shoot, as well as some old cameras. Chelsea and Todd did a great job in front of the camera and I can't wait for the rest of their wedding. I'm normally happy to share my locations with others, but this is one that I'm going to keep to myself!!









































1 comment:

  1. these are amazing. i love the vintage cameras!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover